Swirls

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home all day yesterday and ................

cleaned up/out my scrapbook room and supplies. Threw a lot of junk out that I no longer need. Purchased some Jetmax cubes over the weekend and started to fill them up yesterday. The reason I was home because Ryan has some type of stomach bug. Ate way too much popcorn Monday afternoon and complained of a stomach ache yesterday morning. Drank a little bit of juice and threw up. Later on in the day, had runny poop. So something was running thru his system.

Anywhoo, when everything was finally all cleaned up, I decided to take a crack at the sour cream containers and it came out great. Need to use heavy duty cardstock for it though. I'll post pics soon. Off to buy V day candies to fille them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment