Swirls

Blog Archive

Monday, February 22, 2010

Presidents week




Home with 2 kids and the older had homework project for the 100th day of school. "Be Creative" says the teacher. So figuring that Easter was just around the corner, what would be better than 100 little chickies. Problem is, how can I cut them that small without tearing the cardstock. Change my blade. D-u-h.....




Anyhoo, cut out over 100 chickies and had ds glue all of them in a certain pattern. Took hours to do but it came out great. Fast forward to Monday morning, kids are getting ready for school and I decide to look at the little ones paperwork. He too has a 100th day of school project. What do I do? Good thing I saved the cardstock witht the 100+ chickies cut out and just hand that in to school. Teacher must think that I am so lame. Oh well, I tried........ Best thing I could think of in such short notice.
And here is the cutout for 100 chickies. Felt so bad giving that to him for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment